It is time to begin the Ulster County Mandatory Training Program for 2022. All County Employees will be required to complete the training process to fulfill New York State and Ulster County Obligations. Virtual Instructions are listed below, and in-person training requests will need to be scheduled with the Personnel Department.
Deadline: All Training must be completed by Friday November 18, 2022
County Employees must:
- Watch the Mandatory Training Video
- Watch the Cyber Security Awareness Video
- Watch the Benefits Training Video
- Sign and Date the Attestation Form ** Return to the Personnel Department: Attn: Cortney Moshier
- Workplace Safety Survey Return to the Personnel Department: Attn: Cortney Moshier
- Print/Save the Handout Training Packet of Materials
** This attests to New York State Sexual Harassment Training, Workplace Violence Prevention Training and Annual Compliance Training
Mandatory Training Video
Cybersecurity Training Video
Benefits Training Video
***Please remember that no credit will be given for training until the Attestation form has been received by the Personnel Department.