Effective August 15, 2010 with the implementation of Leandra’s Law, New York will have the toughest anti DWI laws in the country. The law changes are a new step to reduce the incidence of drunk and drugged driving in New York and to further reduce the serious and to often fatal consequences of DWI.
The included web links will offer additional information on DWI and the newly implemented Leandra’s Law as well as a link to authorized vendor in New York , who are authorized to install and service Ignition Interlock devices.
- New York State’s, Leandra’s Law Information
- Tough New DWI Penalties for New York
- Confirmation of Operation Prevention Document
- Financial Disclosure Document
- Ignition Interlock Device Acknowledgement
- Installation Approval – Non Defendant Owned Vehicle
- Installation Approval – Defendant Owner
- Defendant Owned Business Vehicle
- Vehicle Access and Operators
Ignition Interlock Providers
*Call for installation locations and prices
*Lease agreement may require a refundable or non-refundable deposit
DCJS (IID) https://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/opca/ignition.htm